Zarget + GA
Google Analytics is one of the most comprehensive free tools available to track the statistical data of a website. The main objective of GA is to provide certain statistical metrics of your website and it answers to the question what. Example: Pages that have received high pageviews.
To get the big picture of why it happened, you require a CRO tool to answer it and that’s how Zarget comes into play.
Google Analytics provides the following metrics that helps you quickly access the performance:
- Sessions- The total number of sessions within a period of time.
- Users- The total number of users who visited your website in a given time frame.
- Pageviews- The total number of pageviews received within a period of time.
- Pages / Sessions- The average number of pages that are viewed in one session.
- Avg. Session Duration- The average time a visitor stayed on your website.
- Bounce Rate- The percentage of single page visits in your site.
- %New Sessions- Percentage of sessions that contain first-time visitors of your site.
Benefits of Integrating GA with Zarget
- Integrating Zarget with Google Analytics has few benefits-
- Get statistical Google Analytics data for each variation in your experiment.
- Filter visitors of your website who are involved in your Zarget experiment, through Google Analytics report.
Find how Zarget affects the above mentioned metrics of Google Analytics. Example: See how bounce rate varies for your variation page in comparison to your original page.
To integrate Zarget with GA and gain the blended benefits, walk through this guide.